Thursday 19 October 2017

ENGLISH WHAT'S APP STATUS COLLECTION

1:- Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF


2:- My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are!


3:- Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.!!


4:- I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT. !!


5:- Please don’t get confused between my personality and my attitude.


6:- My attitude based on how u treat me.


7:- Life will give u exactly what you need, not what you want.


8:- I loved a girl and she broke my heart. Now every piece of my heart love different girls. People called it flirt that's not fair…


9:- Dear Mario, I wasted my childhood trying to save your girlfriend. Now, you help me to save mine.


10:- Me and my wife live happily for 25 years and then we met…


11:- Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.


12:- I’m poor. I can’t pay attention in class room.


13:- When I'm good I'm best , when I'm bad I'm worst.


14:- I’m cool but global warming made me hot.


15:- Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh its your Attitude.


16:- If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.


17:- I'm Not Special , I'm Just Limited Edition.


18:- Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my Whatsapp status..


19:- Tried to loose weight… But it keeps finding me.


20:- I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by selling my car.


21:- I’m looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.


22:- Sleep till you’re hungry... Eat till you’re sleepy.


23:- If your bad. Call me your Dad.


24:- Friends are the family you choose


25:- Good friends will share the umbrella. Best friends will steal it and yell: It’s Awesome, Now Run!


26:- Not always 'Available' Try your Luck..


27:- I don't have dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.


28:- Silent people have the loudest minds.


29:- Born to express not to impress.


30:- The road to success is always under construction.


31:- I will win, not immediately but definitely.


32:- Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.


33:- Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.


34:- The longer the title the less important the job.


35:- The longer the title the less important the job.


36:- Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.


37:- If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.


38:- The real reason women live longer than men because they don't have to live with women.


39:- Eat right, exercise, die anyway.


40:- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.


41:- Before you judge me make sure that you're perfect..


42:- Style is a way to say who you are without speaking.


43:- Style is a reflection of your attitude and personality.


44'- What people say to your face is not a problem. The problem is what they say behind your back.


45:- People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger...


46:- Sometimes people a high five on the face with a CHAIR.


47:- Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student.


48:- I am who i am, you approval is not needed.


49:- Silence is the best answer to a FOOL.


50:- Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.


---------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS FOR COME

HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

LIKE👍

Share👥👥

---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surti Zone

So Yummy and Tasty Street Food in india Only Available in Surat Must Watch This Video