Monday 6 November 2017

Anniversary Status

• 1 year down & forever to go, Happy Anniversary.

• 1 year down & forever to go, Happy Anniversary.

• 18 years ago today I walked down the aisle and promised to love honor and cherish my lover and best friend, it is a decision I have NEVER regretted!

• A successful married always life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person

• A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. Happy Anniversary

• Anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.

• Anniversary is repetition of promises made with each other, love gets stronger.

• Anniversary means another way of togetherness and love for the memory books.

• Are we not like two volumes of single book?

• As the end of today approaches, and the beginning of tomorrow nears, Bow your heads and pray, for all who shed those tears.

• Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.

• For all this time I have been putting this puzzles of my life, then I realized, the last piece is you.

• From the first time we met I knew we were meant to be together God put us together and that way it “ill stay Happy Anniversary honey

• Happy Anniversary sweet heart. Words are not enough to say everything. I love you. Together we stand.

• Happy Anniversary to my loving hubby. Thank you for the last 11 yrs. and many more yrs. to come. Thank you for making me the happiest woman. I love you always.

• Happy Anniversary to the most amazing man I’ve ever known! Thank you for loving me, for me. I love you.

• I Cannot begin to imagine a life with out you in it. For the memories that we have created together could never compare to the touch that we share.

• I only want to be with you twice…now, and forever.

• I think Love is the best refreshment in life.

• I want to wish an anniversary day to a couple who is beautiful in entire land. May your anniversary enhance your love and understanding.

• If you are really lucky, you will find one person who will walk through life with you no matter what.

• It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do, it’s who you have beside you.

• It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do, it’s who you have beside you. I am truly blessed to be married to my soul mate for years today..

• Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity.

• Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

• Love is the best refreshment in life.

• Love is the same for a poor man, and a king.

• Love is there when both person are more concerned for the other than for one’s self

• Marriage is like a dollar bill. You can’t spend half of it when you tear it in two. The value of one half depends upon the other. Happy Anniversary

• Marriage is like a pack of cards. In the beginning it was hearts and a diamond, now all I’m wanting in my hand is a club and a spade.

• Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.

• May this day of your anniversary make your relation stronger and lovelier. Wish you a happy anniversary.

• On this our anniversary, we may not have wealth, but we do have each other and that is worth more than anything in the world.

• Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.

• The first time I looked in your eyes I knew that I would do anything for you, The first time you touched my face, I felt what I never felt with anyone else.

• The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like a happily married life.

• There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love.

• There`s always that one person who`d do anything for you. that`s the one you should marry.

• To the beautiful couple on this land, May your anniversary be Happy and Grand. Happy Anniversary

• True love isn’t love at first sight but love at every sight.

• Two Keys to a lasting marriage “Respect and Communication”..

-------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR COME ......

HOPE U LIKE IT    ....

SHARE    .....

By Gaurav jain
-------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surti Zone

So Yummy and Tasty Street Food in india Only Available in Surat Must Watch This Video