Saturday 4 November 2017

Cool Status

• When i am good i am best , when i am bad i am worst.!!!!

• Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!!!

• "I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!"

• Happiness is when "last seen at" changes to "online" and then to "typing" :P

• When Someone Walks Out Of Your Life, Let Them. They Are Just Making More Room For Someone Better To Walk In!!!

• HOW TO SOLVE MATHS : 1. Write down the problem. 2. CRY :P

• Awesome yeh mausam badaaaa <3

• Always spend your valuable time with your self..

• i dont change , i just grew up. You shud try it once ;) 

• Don't compare me with anyone. I am original !!!

• My dream is to fly..over a rainbow..so high..

• It's kind of fun to make the impossible !!!

• Honesty is the best gift you can give.

• If you don't care, stop talking about it !!!!

• You should never play with someones heart!!!

• I enjoy when people shows attitude to me!!!

• You can do anything, but not everything !!!!

• Why Do I Always Wake Up Tired And Fall Asleep Wide Awake.

• My Garage Door Opener Didn't Work When I Got Home, So I Had To Park My Car Outside. Where It Rains.

• Type In User Name. Notice Typo 1/10 Second After Hitting Enter.

• Downloads New Songs For Road Trip Play List. Forgets To Sync Ipod To Computer. 

• Buying A New Dvd. Tons Of Unskippable Warnings And Previews.

• Whenever I See A Tap, I Immediately Stick My Hands Under Them, Even If They're Not Automatic.

• My Favorite Band Just Broke Up!!!

• Cutting Myself While Shaving.

• I Had To Walk Up The Escalator.

• We Have Too Much Food In Our Freezer So When We Open It Stuff Falls Out

• I Retied One Of My Shoes Too Tight. Now I Have To Retie The Other One.

• Sometimes The Commercials On Tv Are Louder Than The Show, So I Have To Make It Softer And Then Louder Everytime.

• There's Not Enough Time In The Day...Yet, I'm On Facebook.

• My Car Doesn't Play Cds, Only Cassette Tapes.

• It's Humid Out And My Thumbs Are Sticking Across My Touch Screen.

• When Your Alarm Doesn't Go Off.

• When You Had Sex...But It Was Only A Dream.

• When I Torrent A Song, It Doesn't Come With The Artwork. 

• My Life Is Just Freaking Awkward.

• Ahh, I Slept On My Neck. The Pain!

• My Laptop Feels Too Warm On My Knees When I Use It In Bed.

• I Have To Many Notifications.

• I Have Over 1000 Channels, And Yet...There's Nothing On Tv! 

• The Volume On The Video I'm Watching Is Too Low And I Can't Turn It Up Anymore..

• My Mouse Used To Click Much Louder.

• I Don't Know How To Play The Guitar.

• Parking Lot Near My Destination Was Full. Now I Have To Park A Block Away And Walk.

• They Forgot To Put Hot Sauce Packets With My Order Even Though I Specifically Asked For Them.

• I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.

• I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..!

• Here my dad comes on whatsapp... From now on my status would be '***no status***' or just a smiley..

• Just finished blocking some numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky.

• INSULT & WIFE Are Somewhat Similar....They Always Look Good...IF IT IS NOT YOURS.

• Is Your Life Boring? Yes? Then Type 'I Love ' And Send It To All Your Relatives! Your Life Won't Be Boring Anymore! :P

• I didnt change , i just grew up. You shud try it once ;) .

• Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!

• Jealous Of My Parents... I'll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs! .

• I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This.

• A man asks a trainer in the gym: "I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?" Trainer replies: "Use the ATM"

• I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak. 

• Love your girl like You love your Coffee… Enjoy it before its hotness goes.

• A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you're willing to learn something new.

-------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR COME ......

HOPE U LIKE IT    ....

SHARE    .....

By Gaurav jain
-------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surti Zone

So Yummy and Tasty Street Food in india Only Available in Surat Must Watch This Video